Curious about how RMIT University is teaching digitally?
What it is like for students to study online at RMIT University?
RMIT University has committed $10 million to assist our students. All learning and interactions happen through the Canvas(Learning Management System) learning environment.
• Access to course announcements and content, including class notes and resources.
• Lectures are recorded using Canvas Studio and available to students
• Student can find what each week’s learning activities look like in Canvas.
• Take assessments tasks, view and submit assignments, and receive your grades and feedback.
• Engaging with peers and teachers
• Join the RMIT Library resources, access the online research databases or a range of information resources.
You can see the video on RMIT Canvas here :