澳大利亚收养子女签证 (Subclass 102)
What is an Adoption visa?
Adoption visas allows children adopted (or in the process of being adopted) from outside Australia by an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen migrate to Australia to live, work and study indefinitely.
Note that this visa is not part of the adoption process, it is a visa for adopted/prospective adopted children to migrate to Australia.
What can you do with an Adoption visa?
- Live with their adoptive parents in Australia permanently
- Work and study anywhere in Australia
- Enrol in Medicare
- Include child dependents (but not siblings) on the visa
- Travel to and from Australia for 5 years without restriction
- If eligible, become an Australian citizen
Key Eligibility Criteria
The child must:
- Be adopted, or in the process of being adopted through an intercountry adoption
- Be sponsored by an eligible adoptive or prospective adoptive parent
- Eligible adoptive parents must be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen
- Be under 18 years of age at time of adoption, application submission and outcome
- Meet health and character requirements
- Check the adopted child’s passport and eligibility
- Gather all supporting documents
- Submit a paper visa application
- Arrange health examinations as necessary
- Ensure adopted child is outside Australia at time of outcome
How can Smart Choice Education & Migration help you?
We understand that lodging a successful visa application is important for both adoptive parents and adopted child/ren. The visa outcome can be delayed if an error was made on the application or supporting documents are incomplete. Smart Choice Education & Migration can help you lodge a successful application by:
- Assessing your adopted child’s eligibility for an Adoption visa
- Assisting you with gathering and checking all supporting documentation
- Supporting documentation include identity, travel, adoption, character and dependent documents
- Communicating with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection on your behalf
- Lodging your application timely and accurately